On Apr 13, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Madhu Rao wrote:

Has anyone tried to configure org in a personal finance manager mode?
I looked in the mail archive, but couldn't find any related posts.

The finance applications on Mac OS are either too clumsy or sophisticated. I thought org-mode with some remember capture templates will do that stuff
rather efficiently.
If anyone has already set this up, that will help get started.

While I have not used it myself, I would suspect that people,
who get along with Org well, would be candidates for trying ledger
by John Wiegley

- Carsten