I tried this helper function.

```elisp
(defun org-link-beautify--in-logbook-drawer-p (position)
  "Detect whether point is in Org logbook drawer using
`org-logbook-drawer-re'."
  (and (> (point)
          (save-excursion
            (re-search-backward
             (rx (seq bol (0+ (any "\t ")) ":LOGBOOK:" (0+ (any "\t "))
"\n")))))
       (< (point)
          (save-excursion
            (re-search-forward
             (rx (seq bol (0+ (any "\t ")) ":END:" (0+ (any "\t "))
```
But it's logic is wrong. I becomes global buffer scope. Is there any better
correct solution?

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/