Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecos...@gmail.com> writes:

> Bastien <b...@gnu.org> writes:
>
>>> Thanks! I agree it would be nice to have a comprehensive list of org
>>> exporters in worg - although usually a search for "org export
>>> <whatever>" points in the correct direction :)
>>
>> Indeed, such a list would be helpful.
>>
>> Is anyone interested in working on this?
>
> I'd happily add that to my website revamp, in a similar manner to the
> "Tools" page.

I think it would be best to store this information on Worg rather than
on the website: the website should be for quasi-immutable things (with
only a few people having write access), while worg is a perfect place
for things that can be collaboratively updated.

Would you volunteer to build the list on Worg?  It does not need to be
complete, just regularily updated.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien