Hi Ian,
    Thanks for getting this started. I have been collecting a list of
org babel issues and worg is definitely a better place to put them
than in one big email. Since there are so many different features that
a babel language implementation can support I don't want to try to put
them all in one table quite yet but I think it may be helpful to do so
eventually. Until that time does it make sense to add new sections to
the file that cover specific features? For example I have tests on
TRAMP support and/or support for execution via a remote session that I
would like to add from my internal notes. Can I add it as a new
section? Best!
Tom