Daniel Ravicher found 283 software patents that, if upheld as valid by the
courts, could potentially be used to support patent claims upon the Linux
Kernel.  I wonder how many more for Free Software in general!

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy