On Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021 at 17:44, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:
> However, *I would not recommend anyone to use LaTeX for writing*. A
> light markup language is more comfortable and efficient for me.

Totally agree!  Although, over the years, I have written many papers in
LaTeX directly, in the past decade I have increasingly relied on org as
the writing tool.  It imposes much less friction on the creative process
and, as you say, it enables better management of the writing task.  And,
as it gives direct access to LaTeX when necessary, you lose nothing by
writing in org.

And *tables*!  Enough said. :-)

But, as always, YMMV.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-254-g37749c