Eric S Fraga <e.fr...@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> I have updated org.  Problem persists.
>
> Attached is a full backtrace after hitting C-u C-c C-c on a table.  The
> document itself has 2 headings and a small table.
>
> I unfortunately cannot spend more time on this at the moment as I have a
> presentation to make this afternoon and it's not quite ready...

Thank you for taking the time to check this in what sounds like a busy
day, and the backtrace. It's much appreciated :)

It seems like for you (org-element-property :post-affiliated context)
was unexpectedly nil. (or 0 ...) would be a quick-fix, but I find it odd
that this is a issue, and am yet to be able to reproduce this myself.

Is anybody else willing to try this and weigh in?

--
Timothy

p.s. Good luck with the presentation!