Hellp Bastien,

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 09:49:13AM +0200, Bastien wrote:
> Christian Garbs via "General discussions about Org-mode."
> <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > after getting an encouraging reply to my initial proposal[1], I went
> > forward and finished the patch to include the BBCode exporter in Org.
> > The patch applies to current master and includes a suite of tests.
>
> thanks for the patch.  IMHO, such an exporter does not belongs in
> Org's core repository.
>
> In the past, we suggested to add these contributed packages to the
> contrib/ directory, but since this we will extract "contrib/" from
> the Git repo soon, I don't suggest doing so.

Ah, ok, I did not know that.

In the meantime I have published ox-bb as my first MELPA package, both
on stable and 'normal' MELPA.

> Instead, you can host your code where you see fit and advertize it
> by contributing to Worg:

I should have Worg credentials on one my machines – when I find them,
I'll add it.

Thanks for the reply!

Best Regards
Christian
--
....Christian.Garbs....................................https://www.cgarbs.de

"...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*
being struck by lightning."                                (Matt Welsh)