On Thursday,  1 Jul 2021 at 18:28, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> I currently have to collaborate with an excel file that contains quite a
> bit of complex formula.

Do you need bi-directional collaboration?  If you do, I doubt there's a
solution out there.  Collaboration with people using MS based tools is
challenging (being polite here).

> I cannot simply import the file via xlsx-->csv-->org

xlsx is XML based so you could, in principle, read the information
directly from the xl/worksheets/sheetN.xml component in the file (the
xlsx file itself should be a zip archive).  The format will consist of
entries such as

where FF would be the formula (and XX the value of that formula) for
entry in A1.  Lots of detail omitted in the above, mind you.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-577-gf76d4d
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096