Thanks for the thoughts, Tim.

My preference is generally to work in HTML, and in fact if I had a decent
platform to work on I could just use a container class and grid or flex
layouts, but the learning management system at my institution strips out
most styling information when HTML is uploaded, so I will probably need a
real table.

I odn't think I could really handle doing this in latex. I am a terrible
latex user!