Vladimir,

> I couldn't find in Org manual how tangling should work if there are
> several source code blocks with the same file name for ':tangle'. The
> Org manual section "15.8 Extracting Source Code" is a bit
> obscure. There are these two sentences

i think what Tim answered is correct.  but, i believe the "desired"
approach is to put all those blocks to be tangled to the same file under
a headline with a property drawer containing something like:
----
        :header-args+:    :tangle "submsim.jl"
----

i believe this is for performance of tangling, but possibly the
"multiple source blocks to same :tangle'd file" feature may disappear?

cheers, Greg