Timothy <tecos...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Tim,
>
> Jorge P. de Morais Neto <jorge+l...@disroot.org> writes:
>
>> I am sorry, my description of the initial condition was incomplete.  To
>> reproduce the problem, you cannot simply copy the provided text to an
>> Org buffer.  You should create the clock timestamps with actual clocking
>> commands.  So please do the following:
>
>> *snip*
>
> Have you had a chance to try reproducing this again?

I'm now confused over this bug report. Originally, two similar bugs were
reported at the same time. I was able to confirm one and not the other.
The added instructions seem to be a hybrid of the two bug reports, so
I'm now confused and not sure on what was the precise bug for the second
report. Based on what I *think* was the second bug, I cannot reproduce
it, but I have little confidence in that.