On Thursday, 21 Oct 2021 at 12:18, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> But the default org-cite-follow-processor is "basic", so it should now
> work "out of the box". If for some reason it isn't, maybe there's an
> issue there?

Okay, I do have that variable set to basic so there must be something
else wrong in my configuration.  I know that C-c C-o was not jumping to
my bib file but I don't know why.  I will explore and report
back.  Ignore my patch!

> Just to be clear what I was meaning by the modularity, you could do
> this if you wanted:

Yes, I think I understood this.

I'm trying to keep my configuration as simple as possible, something
that should be easy as all I want is simple bibtex citations in LaTeX
export.

thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-149-g781080
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096