Aloha,

Marc van der Sluys <li...@vandersluys.nl> writes:

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and what in fact did happen. You don't know how to make a good report? See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.
Thank you for the incredible orgmode software!

I ran into this issue. When I have a block of 'code' from a configuration file, e.g.

#+begin_src conf
  Host server
       HostName servername.domainname.org
       User username
#+end_src

it shows up nicely in emacs. However, when exporting to LaTeX and pdf using the Minted package, the code blocks go missing completely. The code is converted in LaTeX to

\begin{minted}[]{conf}
Host server
     HostName servername.domainname.org
     User username
\end{minted}

which disappears upon compilation because 'conf' is not one of the lexers recognised by Minted.

Replacing 'conf' with 'aconf' (for Apache config) has the opposite result: no syntax highlighting in emacs orgmode, but acceptable output in LaTeX, because it is supported by Minted.

A 'quick fix' could therefore be to either:
  1) rename conf -> aconf when exporting orgmode to LaTeX,
or
2) adding the syntax highlighting that is used for conf to source blocks of type aconf.

Expected behaviour:
+ conf code block shows up in LaTeX/pdf with syntax highlighting after converting from orgmode to LaTeX/PDF.

Actual behaviour:
+ conf code block completely disappears in PDF after converting from orgmode to LaTeX/PDF.

Sincerely,

Marc van der Sluys.

Does org-latex-minted-langs help?

All the best,