>>> "JMM" == Juan Manuel Macías <maciasch...@posteo.net> writes:

> Uwe Brauer writes:
>> Can I have a similar setting when exporting an org file to html via the
>> «normal» html exporter?

> Using a custom filter?

> #+begin_src emacs-lisp

> (defun foo (text backend info)
>     (when (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'html)
>       (replace-regexp-in-string "@\\([^@]*\\)@"
>                               "<span style=\"color:red\">\\1</span>"
>                               text)))

> (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-final-output-functions 'foo)

> #+end_src

Thanks very much it works as expected. However I just realized (and this is
true also for the org-mime filter that the reg-exp has a flaw.

I used the text

 =email:o...@mat.ucm.es=

So there is only one @, nevertheless the exporter translated that to

But this is wrong in my view.

Any ideas how to deal with such a situation?

Thanks

Uwe