I had a set of three capture templates for memos, a number of years ago.
It was very convenient.  A letter is usually pretty much the same thing.  I
don't even know whether I have the original templates around anymore; it
should be pretty easy to implement.  IMHO, easier than dealing with all of
the header materials you are describing.  I think, anyway.

Two files were invoked: a header and a tail.  Then there were capture
template interactively filled addressee and whatever else.  One had a
letterhead.  It was, admittedly, a kludge.  A kludge that worked and saved
a lot of time.   For memos it's maybe more sensible, as they are quick
one-offs, for the most part.

Alan Davis

--
      "As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we *should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others* by any invention of ours, and

      "This ignorance about the limits of the earth's ability to absorb
       pollutants should be reason enough for caution in the release
       of polluting substances."
                   ---Meadows et al.   1972.  Limits to Growth
<https://www.dartmouth.edu/~library/digital/publishing/meadows/ltg/>.
(p. 81)