Thanks for your help Ihor. Can you close this issue?

I'm running a newer version of guix emacs-pgtk-native-comp and i'm not
longer seeing these org-mode cache messages.

I recently built a new guix system and i've started updating the emacs
build more regularly. in $PATH, my default user guix profile preceded the
manifest that was updating emacs-pgtk-native-comp. I assumed I had been
updating emacs/etc, but the binary I was running was in the default
profile.