Hi

Given a header with properties, to which I want to add a new property
via org-set-property. That works but the new property is added at the
end of all properties not directly below by cursor.

#+begin_src

* Properties
   :PROPERTIES:
   :ID:       f76a5b78-919c-4375-a5d5-b0d0f3f071da
   :StEnv1:   [X]
   :H1:       2 (error de redondeo)
   :P1:       10
   :StEnv2:   [X]
^ cursor
   :H2:       2 (Euler-Trapecio)
   :P2:       40
   :FH2:      <2022-04-20 mié>
   :H5:       1 (sistema rígido)
   :P5:       10
   :End:
#+end_src

gives

#+begin_src

* Properties
   :PROPERTIES:
   :ID:       f76a5b78-919c-4375-a5d5-b0d0f3f071da
   :StEnv1:   [X]
   :H1:       2 (error de redondeo)
   :P1:       10
   :StEnv2:   [X]
   :H2:       2 (Euler-Trapecio)
   :P2:       40
   :FH2:      <2022-04-20 mié>
   :H5:       1 (sistema rígido)
   :P5:       10
   :TH1:      [ ]
   :End:
#+end_src

Can this behaviour be changed? I'd like to that the new property close to the
cursor!

Thanks

Uwe Brauer
--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.