Hi

Currently I use
#+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: /home/oub/Desktop/some-stuff.html

To export my org file in html format to that location.

But I would also like to export it as a latex file to a different
location, without modifying the above line, or to be more precise to add
a different location, like

    1. if export to latex use that folder

    2. If export to html use this folder

Anybody know about such a functionality?

Thanks and regards

Uwe Brauer

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.