I've been poking about for something like this and i think the closest
solution is something called wigit (http://el-tramo.be/software/wigit)

I've not had a chance to do anything about it yet, but it is
essentially a "wiki rendering engine php" file, and and a "git backed
wiki markup edting php" file. I'm guessing it would not be much to
re-work the markup rendering engine to render .org files. Of course
the agenda functionality and such is a different kettle of fish...

A thing called quickie might also worth mentioning as a webserver
based org-rendering engine (http://quickie.sourceforge.net/) for those
that have the time to play with it.

Tim.