Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> writes:

> They indeed do not. Only on selected list items. Patches welcome!

Oh, wait I see.  Non-recursive manipulation (l/r) works with marked regions but
recursive manipulation (L/R) does not work yet.  Then, it all behaves correctly
and "patches welcome" makes sense (to make it work in both cases).  Gotcha!

P.S. It took me a while to get all this because I do not use (nor have, for that
matter) arrow keys, and those nonsensical function names mean absolutely nothing
to me.

Rudy
--
"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice."
-- Henry Ford; Francis Kinloch, 1819; Henry David Thoreau, 1854

Rudolf Adamkovič <salu...@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia