I meet an unfold-able headline now. Then I record a video to show this
unfold-able headline. I executed command "describe-text-properties".
Afterwards, I closed the buffer, then re-open the file to show the
headline can be expanded normally, and show the subtree content.

Here is the uploaded video (P.S, I know video link is not a good way to
archive information in mailing list, but this problem seems can't be
text-described simply. Sorry about this.):

https://upload.disroot.org/r/QNhW1xz0#X2or/2T7i7Kb7pHPxfAupRaEYJ28Sbp+2R6UDREnFic=

--

[ stardiviner ]
I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without

Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3