Juan Manuel Macías <maciasch...@posteo.net> writes:

>> May they contain sub-sections?
>
> I think that would not be expected, since an anonymous section is just a
> break in the text that has neither a title nor a section number.
> ... Anonymous breaks using asterisks or other symbols is usually the applied
> remedy. The advantage of enclosing the content of the anonymous section
> in an inlinetask is that we have a 'true' section with content (over
> which you have control). That would not happen if the author explicitly
> added a break symbol and continue writing.

Do you mean section in LaTeX sense or in Org sense?

> Anonymous breaks are also widely used in essay or narrative texts. An
> essay text, published as a blog entry or as an article, can be perfectly
> structured into anonymous sections:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_(typography)#Section_form_and_numbering
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_(typography)#Flourished_section_breaks

This one I know. But it can work fine with normal headings, because such
texts are nothing but a sequence of "scenes" - nothing "inline" when we
have one scene, interrupted by other, then coming back to the first one.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,