Why does this happen?

The gpg command given in the faq does not return what the faq claims will
be returned.
Look for the public key of Klaus Knopper:
bash: Look: command not found
bash-5.1$  gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --search-keys "Klaus
Knopper"
gpg: error searching keyserver: Server indicated a failure
gpg: keyserver search failed: Server indicated a failure
bash-5.1$
bash-5.1$

--
Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>