Hi Bastien,

I'm sorry that I didn't explain it clearly. Here is what I mean. For
instance, one can  open this page:

http://orgmode.org/Changes.htm

All one can do is to click the sections and read each pages. If a certain
page turns out to be very long, there is no easy way to make it shorter in
the first place, then click on the needed parts.  One might say that you can
always put those into different sections, but I think it's just another
option for people.  If it sounds too complicated, we can just leave with
this and wait until more people need ... :)

Thanks!

Xin