Hi Org peeps

I'd like to have a custom agenda block to show the previous 7 days, or even the
last week for GTD style weekly reviews, but I can't figure out how to make it
go.  So if I view the agenda on the 21st of july, I should see July 14th
through 20th.  If it is easier, seeing the 3rd week in July would also be fine
(13th-19th)

So far this is what I have for my org-agenda-custom-commands:

            ("W" "Weekly Review"
                 ((agenda ""
                          ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Last 7 Days (broken)")
                                   (org-agenda-ndays 7)
                                   (org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all t)))
                  (agenda ""
                                  ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Next 30 Days")
                                   (org-agenda-ndays 30)
                                   (org-agenda-include-diary t)
                                   (org-agenda-files nil)
                                   (org-agenda-show-all-dates t)
                                   (org-agenda-use-time-grid nil)))
                  (stuck "")
                  ,(jonnay-org-tags-todo "PROJECTs that are waiting to be
re-understood" (list "_reproject") "PROJECT")
                  (todo "PROJECT")
                  (todo "TODO")
                  (todo "WAITING"))
                 nil
                 ("weekly.html" "weekly.ps" ))

I tried setting org-agenda-ndays to -7, but that didn't really work.  Is there
some way to tell org-agenda to start at a different date?

Jonathan Arkell
Sr. Developer
Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii
402 - 11 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
t: 403.206.4377
www.criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.