--- Ven 24/7/09, Yury GEORGIEVSKIY <yury.georgievs...@cern.ch> ha scritto:
> I've regenerate my .org doc with 6.28trans (was with 6.24)
> and Vertical Lines, I want to keep -- not working anymore.

what does it mean "vertical lines I want to keep?"
keep when?
when exporting? and exporting to what? LaTeX? HTML?

> Ex:

| Legasy machines | # of BC | # of RTI connected |
| pca/ellse1      |       1 |               none |

> This was OK before.

This what?
Could you, please, add more detail, add an example of the
output (if the problen is during exporting) ?

cheers,
Giovanni