Study sed once you get a script going correctly and you pass sed several
files you'll love the speed it uses to get the work done.  While I was
working I managed to break 106 different files.  I figured with no
mistakes I could fix them in two weeks manually and no mistakes never
happens on manual jobs.  So I studied sed and threw the 106 files at sed
and sed took care of that job for me in 6 minutes and did it accurately.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.