<c.bu...@posteo.jp> writes:

> On 2024-03-23 13:58 Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net> wrote:
>> Although I am actually more interested in other questions -
>> why custom parser and what is tailored for zettelkasten.
>
> What do you mean by "custom parser"?

Hmm. I thought that you implemented Org parser in python from scratch.
Now, I see that you are using orgparse.

Wondering what you are referring to when mentioning "resilient when
dealing with parser issues".

> Zettelkasten? Hyperorg handles the links between nodes out of the box
> including the backlinks. It also creates an index (nodes sorted by
> title, tags, etc pp).
>
> Of course with Emacs is everything possible even Coffee making. But the
> difference are the resources you have to invest into configure it. This
> is much even if you know Lisp.

index can be produced with minimal configuration via ox-publish.
Backlinks are certainly a novelty. I do not recall Org publishing
systems that produce backlinks automatically (not via dynamic block).

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,