Morgan Smith <morgan.j.sm...@outlook.com> writes:

> So I found another bug in `org-element-cache-map'.
>
> Executing the following code just freezes up.  I am struggling to work
> through the logic of `org-element-cache-map'.  If no-one else magically
> solves my issues, I'll figure it out eventually.  But I would appreciate
> some advice on how to debug this stuff (both my issue of missing
> elements and freezing).

Hmm. :after-element keyword logic is broken. It does not account for the
case when :after-element is past the START point.

It is the time to refactor this function yet again.
(a tricky endeavour considering all the edge cases we can encounter when
there are changes in buffer while `org-element-cache-map' is mapping
over it).

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,