Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paag...@gmail.com> writes:

>> What about something like
>>
>> #+cite_export: biblatex backend=bibtex,bibstyle=numeric
>>
> Just tested on a work document. It generates
> \usepackage[backend=bibtex,bibstyle=numeric]{biblatex}
> which is a perfectly valid options string for biblatex and yes,
> the PDF is generated without errors ;-)

Not for me.
With your latest patch, I tried to export the following to latex

#+cite_export: biblatex backend=bibtex,bibstyle=numeric
#+bibliography: bib.bib

Test [cite:@takemoto2006dissolution]

#+print_bibliography:

bib.bib:

@article{takemoto2006dissolution,
  title={Dissolution of stainless steels in molten lead-free solders},
  author={Takemoto, Tadashi and Takemoto, Masaharu},
  journal={Soldering \& surface mount technology},
  volume={18},
  number={3},
  pages={24--30},
  year={2006},
  publisher={Emerald Group Publishing Limited}
}

I am getting

\usepackage[style=backend=bibtex,bibstyle=numeric]{biblatex}

>> > BTW, I was thinking that maybe "\\`[^=]+=" may be better than matching
>> > style= anywhere in the options string...
>> > Open to discuss it...
>>
>> May you elaborate what exactly will be improved?
>>

> IMHO, the current solution of prepending "style=" forces the option string
> to be
> I'm adding the possibility of a more general
> key=val,key=val,key=val,...
> option string, which matches the syntax for the options for the biblatex
> package.
> Go to the biblatex documentation, figure out the mix of options and use
> them in
> your document without needing to fix it.

Sounds reasonable.

> And BTW, without the patch, the options string generated in the example
> above is:
> style=backend=bibtex,bibstyle=numeric
> and that it obviously very wrong ;-)

I am seeing this with the patch as well. So, maybe you are using a
different patch?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,