Em segunda, 29/04/2024 às 17:34 (GMT), Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@posteo.net>
escreveu:

> Yes. This is the plan.
>
> Citing earlier syntax discussion in
> https://list.orgmode.org/orgmode/877d08bkze.fsf@localhost/
>
>     > Can we drop switch support? This seems like a fairly good idea. The
> functionality can simply be shifted to
>     > ARGUMENTS with the well-established :key val forms.
>     > “For the love of all that is sane” — Tom G

All right so if I understand correctly, we'd like to deprecate switches
from the parser and introduce :key val pairs for each switch, but no one
has gotten to it yet?

If that's the case, I'd propose something like

- (-|+)n => :number-lines (yes|*no*|continue)
                                    ^ +n
- -r     => :labels (link|keep|*remove*) ("label string")?
                     ^ -k                 ^ -l "label string"

and could give it a try. What do you think?

--
João Pedro de A. Paula
IT bachelors at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)