On Aug 7, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Paul Holcomb wrote:

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 07:17:22AM +0200, Carsten Dominik wrote:
This is what I had originally, but t was pointed out to me
that in other applications in Emacs, marking and unmarking
are usually separate commands.

I have no objections to put this function back in.  But what should
be the key for it?  I guess you would then have to use the
agenda-mode-hook to redefine the m key.

I thought s was fine for the key, as C-x C-s already is bound to
org-save-all-org-buffers.

I have installed the function, but not added the key - please do so yourself.

- Carsten

--
Paul Holcomb *pholcomb \@ cpoint net* GPG key fingerprint 2B62 05AE EE74 845A 705F D716 28C4 FE1C 088F CFAC