On 27 Aug 2009, at 06:47, Charles Philip Chan wrote:

Carsten Dominik <domi...@uva.nl> writes:

[snip]
5. The cursor keys <left> and <right> are remapped to a
  function that does nothing, except showing a message
  that you should now use f/b to move through time.

Looks good, but like others have said, I prefer the <left> and <right>
keys to move the cursor.

(1+ vote)

Marking and copying text from the agenda is something that I do often. Or activating a link. So navigating in the agenda's text has its merits. Although I'll probably be blamed for not being a true emacs- devotee, but I do use the arrow keys for that...

Cheers,
Peter.