At Sat, 03 Oct 2009 09:25:24 +0300,
[AvataR] wrote:

> I have emacs-23 on n810, tuned for rather quick start with dumps,
> cleaning and other stuff :)

Where did you install emacs 23 from?  I'm using my N810 specifically
for org-mode (my carry around diary and note taking device) but am
using emacs 22.

> Not
> perfect, because of absent of normal virtual keyboard, and LOooOOoww
> memory (emacs-server get about 6-7%), but usable. Also emacs requires some
> tuning for using on RX-44 keyboard (M-x -> M-+, wmctrl, etc), and with
> org. I sync my stations with mercurial.

I use git instead of mercurial but would like mercurial.  Where did
you get this from for the N810?

> I think we must write simple
> client for org-db for opensync, or something in that way - normally
> emacs on portable devices works quite sloow. Or maybe we can do
> clear emacs-org application?

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  Given the ability to easily sync
using hg/git, what do you need here?

eric