Thanks, this might work, even though not really what I was looking for.

As a feature suggestion for the org developers: If we could lock "live"
regions of the file, it would be great. If we could include files or part
(items) of other files dynamically, it would be great too :)

Cheers and keep the great work!

Marcelo.