Hello Experts,

I'm using Emacs 23.1.1 and org mode 6.34b.  In the org file, if I use a link
say [[./link.org][test]], it will open the link.org file in another buffer
with orgmode. It will be also true, if I use [[./link.txt][link test]],
which will open a link.txt file with Text mode. However, if I do the
following:

[[./test.info][test]], it will just hang there. It seems that org does not
know how to deal with the .info suffix. Are there any way to set the org to
open different link?
I've read the org manual, but didn't find the solution. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Xin