JBash <bashve...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,I am not able to get the export options for single sub-tree
> exporting to work as I expected it would.  In the attached file,
> exporting any of the subtrees yields the same author, date, export
> file name, and structure (absence of toc).
> I had expected the
> #+EXPORT_DATE line (in &#39;Week 5&#39; heading)

* Notes - Week 5
:PROPERTIES
#+EXPORT_TITLE:       Weekly Schedule - Week 5
#+EXPORT_AUTHOR:      Author 2
#+EXPORT_DATE:        January 29, 2010
#+EXPORT_FILE_NAME:   week5
#END

This syntax is wrong.

> and/or the EXPORT_DATE Property (Week 6 heading)

* Notes - Week 6
  :PROPERTIES:
  EXPORT_TITLE:       Weekly Notes - Week 6
  EXPORT_AUTHOR:      Author 3
  EXPORT_DATE:        February 6, 2010
  :END:

This syntax is wrong as well!

The properties MUST have the colon (:) *before* and *after*
the word(s).

This is the correct syntax, and, obviously, works ;-)

* Notes - Week 6 CORRECT
  :PROPERTIES:
  :EXPORT_TITLE:       Weekly Notes - Week 6
  :EXPORT_AUTHOR:      Author 3
  :EXPORT_DATE:        February 6, 2010
  :END:
** Week 6 CORRECT Heading 1