Applied, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jan 29, 2010, at 3:02 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Carsten,

just to point out that the "follow mode" option is not listed when
prompting for the option wanted when executing
org-agenda-view-mode-dispatch. Maybe change the message along these lines:

(message "View: [d]ay [w]eek [m]onth [y]ear [q]uit/abort
     time[G]rid [[]inactive [f]ollow [l]og [L]og-all [E]ntryText
     [a]rch-trees  [A]rch-files   clock[R]eport   include[D]iary")

(tested)

where I've added [f]ollow and also [q]uit/abort.

I've rearranged the options into some sort of logical grouping: time period,
information display, and others... but of course these are my personal
view of how they group!

Thanks,
eric

- Carsten