On Feb 1, 2010, at 6:26 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

Hi Carsten,

On 2010-02-01, Carsten Dominik <carsten.domi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Samuel,

this remains a contriversial issue. However, since I made the change,
I have not received any concrete reports of problems - so I guess it
is working pretty well the way it is now.

Case closed - until the next bug report :-)

Challenge accepted.

Sorting creates a blank line.

Hi Samuel,

You mean, narrowing to a subtree, then sorting, then widening
does create an empty line?

That is *much* more acceptable that swallowing a headline, don't you agree?

And if you sort without narrowing, nothing will happen, I think.

- Carsten