On Wed, Apr 07 2010, Austin Frank wrote:

> I then document some unexpected behavior when exporting to latex.
> Options specified with #+LATEX_HEADER are not exported, and if
> `org-export-latex-packages-alist' is customized then only those packages
> are exported.

Upgrading to Org-mode version 6.35b (release_6.35b.27.g35f5) allows my
packages from `org-export-latex-packages-alist' packages to be exported
correctly, but following the steps in my previous mail still does not
result in the inclusion of packages specified in #+LATEX_HEADER lines.

Thanks,
/au

--
Austin Frank