I update my orgmode installation by downloading the latest tarball org.tar.gz
from time to time. For the last couple of months I have been having a problem
with the makefile asking me for the file pdflayout.sty. The make process gets
stuck at this point. It appears to me that this file should be in the doc/
subdirectory of the tarball, but it isn't there (or anywhere else) in any of
the recent distributions. An oversight?

I checked the Digest archive and couldn't find any threads dealing with this.

Best regards,
Bruce