MobileOrg and MobileOrg Android both use Github, and we both use the issue
tracker.   Another boon to using Github for the project would be benefitting
from individual contributors maintaining "fork"s of the main repository...
then a maintainer could merge in fixes and features that others have worked
on with ease.

I have had several folks contribute to MobileOrg for Android in just this
manner and as the maintainer it has made my life very easy.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net