Kris,

You may have discovered this in the meantime, but I gave you the wrong line
for adding the org documentation to your info-path in emacs (so that M-x
org-info gets you to the latest docs).  It's not

 (add-to-list 'Info-default-directory-list "/path/to/org/doc")

but:

 (add-to-list 'Info-directory-list "/path/to/org/doc")

I don't know how long this has been broken in my own setup, but I just
noticed it and thought I'd correct my advice to you.  If you actually
install org mode to a place that the info commands can find (/usr/local
perhaps) you don't need this.  But I just put the org repository right in my
~/.emacs.d/vendor/ directory, compile it in place, and leave it there.  As
long as I add the right paths to the org-mode/lisp and org-mode/doc,
everything works.

If you use stuff from the org contrib directory, you can also do:

(add-to-list 'load-path "/home/you/newpath/org-mode/contrib/lisp")

Scot