I aggree with Eric.

A collaborative point of view is needed to spread the word of org-mode among
a greater set of users.

org-secretary.el from Juan os great but is the start of something more
general

I am leading a group of engineers and it is quite difficult  (even among
Fress Software people) to convince the use of org-mode despite its several
advantages.

Daniel

PS I think the subject of this topic shoud be changed

Org-mode collaborative

is an option