Hi all,

"Eric Schulte" <schulte.e...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Matt,
>
> Thanks for raising the point about potentially dangerous code blocks.
>
> Matt Lundin <m...@imapmail.org> writes:

[...]

>> Also, with make install, the ob-* files are installed on the same
>> level as the org-files, yet lines 108-114 in org.el indicate that they
>> should be installed in a babel subdirectory.
>>

> Looks like it may be necessary to move ob-* files out of LISPF and into
> their own new Makefile variable, so they can be handled separately and
> placed into a babel sub-directory.

I *believe* I've successfully made this change to the Makefile.  It
looks like the babel files are now installed into their own "babel"
subdirectory of the global lisp directory.

I hardly believe this worked since it is the product of naive Makefile
pattern matching (which has never worked for me in the past), however it
appears to be compiling on my system.

If someone who actually uses "make install" on their system (or is
confident writing Makefiles) can confirm that this patch works then I'll
apply it.

Thanks -- Eric