Hi Marcelo,

I get the following output from org-version

Org-mode version 7.01trans (release_7.01g.21.g8bda0)

I agree it's upsetting that you are getting 6.33 for your main
org-version.  This value actually comes from the `org-version' variable,
so I'd recommend looking at this variable with the `describe-variable'
function (bound to C-h v).  From the variable page you can jump to the
source-code defining this variable in org.el, you can then do C-x C-f to
find out the directory in which org.el is located and therefore which
org-mode is being loaded.

If you're still loading org from an old directory you could try removing
that directory from your load-path *before* you require org-install.

Hope this helps.  Best -- Eric