Hi,

> Forgive me... not sure I'm tracking completely.
>
> - When you say "It doesn't work under Windows" are you referring to the org-
plot method?
> - But org-babel does work if you use "session none"
> --- Sorry, what is "session none"? I've not heard of that before.

Don't be sorry, I wasn't clear. In fact org-plot doesn't on emacs running
on Windows OS.
With org-babel implementation it doesn't work (emacs freeze) except
when I use option of :session none and direct output in png file.
An example below that was in post I gave in link in previous mail :

#+begin_src gnuplot :session none :file out.png
set terminal png
set xlabel "gx";set ylabel "gy";set zlabel "gz"
set grid xtics ytics
set view 0,0
plot cos(x)
#+end_src

#+results:
[[file:out.png]]

> My apologies if I'm being dense! Just not sure exactly what it is you're
looking for. I have access to a Win machine (though am normally using Linux),
so if you present your problem I can try to figure out what it is and include
a note about it on Worg.

In fact I am interested to know if you have same kind of problem.
I thought that could be mentioned if it is the case.

Many thanks to you.

Regards