On 15/09/10 11:23, Sébastien Vauban wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer M Krug wrote:

>>> Rainer talks of exporting, hence the PDFLaTeX route, if he uses the right
>>> vocabulary.
>>>
>>> I have a serious impression that it's related to what I experience myself
>>> since a couple of days with LaTeX. Exactly the same message, in any case.
>>> See
>>> my post on http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg30148.html.
>>
>> I was actually thinking about export to html, but the same error occurs when
>> exporting to pdf.
>
> So, you still can't export to PDF, because of that same message, right?

I can export a .org file to pdf and html, but when I have "nested
exports", i.e. when I have in one org file which I want to export to
html or pdf, the following:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none :results silent
  (switch-to-buffer (find-file-noselect "rep.sim.org"))
  (org-export-as-pdf-and-open nil)
  (org-export-as-html-and-open nil)
  (kill-buffer "rep.sim.org")
#+end_src

it aborts after executing the code block (i.e. rep.sim.org is exported
to html as well as pdf) with the

byte-code: Args out of range: 0, 0

error. So I assume, it is something different.

Cheers,

Rainer

> Best regards,
>   Seb