Matthew Leifer <mslei...@gmail.com> writes:
> I don't know if you are aware, but there is a utility called texi2dvi
> that figures out how many times LaTeX, bibtex, etc. need to be run and
> automatically runs them the correct number of times for you.
[...]

You know, I've been using LaTeX for so long, but it never occured to me
that texi2dvi could actually be used for something other than, well,
texinfo files (and the manual doesn't really make much fuzz about that
either).  But it just works... this is _great_ news, thank you!  Now
I'll have to make AucTeX use this.

Achim.